This post is the first in a series where I am going to outline 101 Tips for Natural Hair! I’m going to start with the basics of natural hair care. You can ask 100 naturals what’s most important aspect of natural hair care and you’ll get 100 different answers. There really is no one size fits all approach, however there are some basic tips and rules that will make the process a little easier.
1. Know your hair porosity- for more on hair porosity click 👉🏽http://mrsphatandnaptural.com/hair-porosity-101/
2. Drink lots of water
3. Eat a vitamin rich diet /take HSN vitamins
4. Seal your ends and edges
5. Get a trim 2-4 times a year
6. Limit heat exposure
7. Dry your hair with. Tshirt
8. Use a wide tooth comb or finger detangle
9. Sleep on satin/silk such s scarf, bonnet or pillowcase
10. Use the L.O.C./L.C.O, baggy or greenhouse method to lock in moisture
Did I miss anything? Some of these were real game changers for my natural hair journey. I’d love to hear what are some of your basic hair tips, maybe it will be in the next ten! Stay tuned!
Please feel free to comment and remember sharing is caring!