Doesn’t Sunday Brunch just scream “Fashionable Attire”! There something about babes who brunch that lets you know they are here for it all!
Now you probably think only straight sized babes can rock those chic looks, but that’s not true at all. Whether it’s a crop top or a white frock, as long as you make your confidence the main ingredient your hotness will shine bright like a diamond!
Below are 7 looks that can be duplicated with ease. Sometimes style posts sell you on a specific article of clothing, but this time I’d like you to focus on the composition rather than the articles them self.
- Flowing Skirt ! – All this look requires is a beautiful flowing skirt and a denim top. It can be floral, lace or even a solid Rose or yellow color. This look is flattering to almost every body type! The idea is to create a defined high waist line.
2. Denim- What’s more comfortable than a pair of boyfriend Jeans and an asymmetrical top! The top adds just the formality and style needed to forgive wearing jeans.
3. Kimonos With Jeans- So this one is Easy Peasy! Just add pumps with your favorite jeans and add a long kimono!
4. Bare Shoulders- This has to be one of my favorite styles this Spring! It goes well with Jeans, skirts, short or long. It instantly takes your look up a notch?
5. All White with a light colored blazer- I know what you’re thinking, they said you can’t wear white…they lied! You can do this with a t-shirt or with a blouse.
6. Maxi Dress- Now I have to say, all maxi dresses are not created equal. Florals, and lace are in the season, but a good maxi will last more than one season.
7. White Jeans and Gingham Top- okay so this one may not be that easy to pull off, but I just couldn’t pass this by. Take your favorite white distress jeans and a flowing top and add pops of color with your purse and pumps!
Now there your all ready to be a babe who brunches!